SEO jobs in Russia
Yesterday I was browsing job listings in Moscow just to get an idea how much SEOs can potentially make in Russia. Salaries for SEO jobs vary depending on a company, but was really made me smile and shake at the same time is the skills required for the job!
Let us look at the SEO specialist job description posted by one of the biggest SEO companies..
- Delivering recommendations on changes on the client’s site in order to improve indexing, drive traffic, optimizing the code and the internal structure of the site
- Delivering recommendations in order to improve site usability and conversion
- Delivering recommendations on how to improve website content
- Monthly analytics reporting
- Coordinating link building activities and analyzing link quality
- Rapidly respond to changing algorithms of search engines
So far sounds normal…
Requirements for the candidate:
- At least 3 years of experience working with medium to large projects
- Excellent knowledge and experience in buying links, knowledge of all link brokers and their features – ?!?!?!
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics systems
While Yandex is severely fighting link buyers and claiming that the ranking algorithm has almost nothing to do with links, all you need to know to be an SEO expert is still how to buy links and how to make reports! No mentions of social media, link baiting or whatever is trendy these days among SEO people..
What can be concluded from this? Do spammy links from link brokers still work as well as 3 years ago? Is that the kind of links you are going to get from the top SEO firm in Russia? Will this ever change?…
P.S. As a link buing expert you will make 2 – 4,5K USD.
Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.